You can return downloaded content directly from the OverDrive, cloudLibrary, Kindle, Adobe Digital Editions and SimplyE apps. If you have not yet downloaded the item you can also select Check In
in the library's catalog, browse.nypl.org
- Kindle: Visit amazon.com/myk
- Adobe Digital Editions: Right-click on the cover and select "Return Borrowed Item."
- OverDrive: Tap and hold on a cover or tap the Edit button and then tap Return.
- cloudLibrary: Go to “My Books” and click on the List View in the upper right hand corner. Once in list view, click on the “return” button.
- SimplyE: Go to the book page and tap the "Return" button.
There are no fines or fees associated with downloadable content. If you do not return them, items will automatically expire on their due date.